Gluten Free Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup
- 2 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 10 oz. can enchilada sauce
- 15 oz. can black beans (rinsed & drained)
- 15 oz. can whole kernel corn (rinsed & drained)
- 14.5 oz. can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 small red onion, diced
- 1 green pepper, diced
- 1 lb. chicken breast
- 1 tsp. salt
- Mix milk and cornstarch. Bring to a gentle boil on the stove, stirring occasionally until it thickens. Remove from heat.
- Add to Crock Pot with the rest of the ingredients. Mix together.
- Cook on LOW for 6-8 hours or on HIGH for 4 hours.
- Once cooked through, remove chicken breast and shred with two forks.
- Add chicken back to the Crock Pot and mix together.
This is the perfect recipe when you need to throw something into the Crock Pot for a quick meal!
If you don’t want to make it in the Crock Pot, you can easily make it on the stove. I’d recommend baking the chicken in the oven for 20 minutes at 400 degrees and then shredding it. Let everything simmer together on the stove for awhile and your soup is good to go!
This soup tastes great with tortilla chips or biscuits. (Gluten free of course!)